Features for DuraDeck, ultra embossed composite for outdoor decking
- Natural and realistic wood grains
- Patented Ultra-Embossing Technology or better Slip Resistance
- Market leading weight load bearing of 450 kg between batten (350mm C/C)
- Singapore Green Label Certified
Benefits of Goodhill Outdoor Decking
* Durability: Composite decking is designed for maximum durability. It resists fading, staining, scratching and mold, and won’t rot, crack or warp. It’s also insect-proof and splinter-free, making it safer and more comfortable for families with kids and pets.
* Low-maintenance: With composite decking, you never need to worry about sanding, staining or painting. Just an occasional soap-and-water cleaning is all that’s needed to maintain stability and beauty for decades.
* Aesthetics: Featuring high-definition wood grain patterns and rich, saturated colors, composite decking looks and feels more natural than ever before. Color options range from deep earth tones to spicy reds and pristine greys, including tropically-inspired boards that feature the distinct streaked look of exotic hardwoods. In addition to the range of decking looks available, homeowners also can find a wide selection of composite accessories, such as railings, stairs, gates, pergolas and furniture, to create a truly customized outdoor space.
* Sustainability: Composite decking provides the look and feel of wood without the environmental impact. The deck boards are made using recycled content, including reclaimed industrial wood scraps and recycled plastic from common items such as shopping bags and newspaper sleeves.
* Value: Although the initial cost of composite decking can be higher, when you factor in the cost of ongoing maintenance required with a wood deck, a composite deck can end up paying for itself in well under 10 years.